Set Aside


    This photo was taken at Can-Can in Richmond. It is a French style restaurant with interesting architectural and design features. I found this image while my wife and I had gone out for some adult time for her birthday. While walking around Carytown I had to stop in to use the bathroom. On my way out I found the long hall way with all the chairs set to one side an interesting picture.

    The restaurant had taken all these chairs out of the dinning room to adhere to social distancing guidelines. It isn't blatant reference to the COVID-19 pandemic but a subtle reference all the same. So much has changed in the way we interact and do business this past year. Who knows how long it will last and what will go back to the old norms and what new norms have been created.

    In the end this is a picture that my brain told me I should take. I am glad I took the time to take it and I hope it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans