The Pets


When Light Collides with Stella


    As the light came in and Stella looked at me I took the moment to take this shot. Stella likes to sit on the back of the couch and soak in the afternoon light coming in the back door.

Through the Looking Screen Door

    Bailey looked so sweet looking through the screen door. Originally I wanted to capture the image because of the noir look of of the composition. She is a black dog with light brown, more gray now, markings on her face. All around her was black and her face stood out of the darkness.
All I had on me was my phone so I couldn't adjust much "in camera" so I didn't get the image I had in my head. Not that I always do with a real camera with all the adjustments and settings. But I do like the texture of the final image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans