The texture of it all

 Sometimes it is the texture that draws me in and sometimes it is just what comes out in the end.


I liked the texture of the moth but was thinking more about it in black and white and drawing out the contrast of the stripes and the rest of the wings.


While trying to ge the contrast I not only brought out the texture of the wing but of all the sap on my car. This moth was on the hood of my car.
I started to worry it was dead because it let me get very close and move all around it with our a move or flinch or anything. It might have though it blended in with my dark gray car but in real light the moth is beige with brown stripes. So it was just lucky I was a curious guy with a camera rather than a hungry bird.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans