Long Time Coming

 Posting in this blog and the trip where these photos was also a long time coming.

The reason it has taken me so long to post, besides just being busy, was I wanted to edit the photos in lightroom. When Lightroom first came out I got the trial version and tested it out. I had been using Photoshop for so long I usually resorted back to PS.

So recently I decided that I wanted to edit some photos for this blog in Lightroom and see how they came out. Before I could process them my computer crashed and Lightroom was gone.

The computer has been replaced and I had a little bit of time so here are my first attempts at processing in Lightroom again.

These photos are from a trip my family I took to South Carolina. These particular photos are from an Airbnb outside of Charleston SC. It was a great place to stay!

more to come...



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans