Right in my front yard and up the street and around the corner

I recently heard a photographer talking about process of switching to making photography fun and interesting again because it made it harder. I certainly don't need to make photography harder for my self but the excitement for photography that has come with learning how to use my vintage lenses has gotten me back into taking pictures and with the challenges of manual focus and the lack of  the modern features of my DLSR I guess it has made it harder as well.

The image above is of a rusted out truck bed or something that I have passed many times and never taken the time to photograph. Wanting to learn how to use the lenses has brought me back to photography.

I need to remember to look everywhere for the shot and then the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans