The Journey Continues

My journey with vintage lens continues. It is by no means a smooth easy journey but they say it is about the journey and not the destination. Well this journey is going to have a lot of blurry and wrongly exposed images.

Kit: Canon FL 28mm 3.5 lens on Nikon D5100 camera body.

Zone Focusing: This first image worked pretty well on my initial zone focused image. The rest didn't have the same clarity and depth of field. 

Even though the other images didn't come out as well as the first I wanted to try to practice with Lightroom so I have processed them despite the less than desirable focus.




For these last three images I did start with the Lightroom presets instead of starting from scratch. This got me to a decent image much quicker and with a better output. 

The journey will continue...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans