Searching for Composition

Sometimes a place looks like it should be a good subject for a photograph but just can’t find the right composition.

This field seems like that place, it has a lot of nice elements and looks pretty when I walk by but I can’t seem to get a photo I really like. In analyzing and taking these photos and thinking about the others I have tried I’m thinking it is lack of a middle ground that could be the problem. I need a big cow or group of sheep out there.

But I’m moving forward with my post anyways…

One day I might get the shot that I think is the one here or maybe one day I’ll look back think an older one is the one.

Comments

  1. Interesting exercise. Just p-shop some bigfoots in there and that will solve your composition problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meadow Farm

River Adjacent

New Orleans